Summit Titan SDSMM5787
Alert When Back in Stock
We will notify you when this product is back in stock
Summit Titan SD Self Climbing Tree Stand
Everything you want in a tree stand and then some, the Titan SD is Summit’s roomiest climbing stand, with a bigger top and longer platform plus a generous 350-pound weight capacity. Made for the largest of hunters, the Titan has the same superlative design as all Summit SD climbers, plus an inch or two. Built for comfort and flexibility, the stand features a front climbing bar that doubles as a gun rest and a padded, adjustable seat that can be quickly moved should you wish to assume a standing position.
Built to last, the Titan SD Climbing Tree Stand is covered by Summit’s 5-Year Limited Warranty.
DEADMETAL™ SOUND-DEADENING TECHNOLOGY
Critical parts of your tree stand’s platform are filled in with a custom-engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises.
QUICKDRAW® CABLE RETENTION SYSTEM
The Summit Titan SD Climbing Tree Stand has the simplest, fastest and quietest cable attachment system ever invented, no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts necessary. Size the cable to your tree’s diameter, insert the cable into the retention bracket, and the QuickDraw® trigger locks securely in place. Pull the "trigger" to remove the stand from the tree.
SUMMITLOKT® STRUCTURAL ENHANCEMENT
The Summit Titan SD Climbing Tree Stand has high-quality extruded aluminum and precision welds that provide maximum rigidity and strength. Each joint is "locked" into place before welding and designed so that stress its welds is minimized, for a stand that’s strong, safe, secure and silent.
RAPIDCLIMB® CLIMBING STIRRUPS
A standard feature on all Summit climbing stands, RapidClimb stirrups are easy to use and adjustable to fit any boot. The self climbing tree stand is designed to keep your boot securely attached to the platform. These ergonomic stirrups allow you to quickly and safely climb to your desired height.
Complete, Assembled Treestand includes the following:
- Mossy Oak® Breakup Infinity Camo
- Aluminum 6-Channel Platform Frame with new Dead Metal, Sound Deadening (SD) Technology
- Wide Aluminum Seat/Climber Frame
- Foam Seat with Backrest
- Two Coated, Steel Climbing Cables
- Four-Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- 3 - 16 inch Zippered Camo Arm Pad
- Camo Backpack Straps
- Green Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions and Safety/Instructional DVD
- Closed-front aluminum climbing stand with Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity camo finish
- Suspended foam-padded seat with backrest
- Weighs 25 lbs. and holds up to 350 lbs.
- 18" W x 12" D seat size, 21"W x 30.75" D platform size
- Includes Full Body Fall Arrest Harness System and all necessary hardware