Muck Wetland Boot with Dan's Chaps717-685-DRPSHP
Alert When Back in Stock
We will notify you when this product is back in stock
- Breathable Airmesh lining
- 5mm CR Flex-Foam
- Comfort range: -20 to 50 degrees F
- Color: Bark
- 4.4 lbs
One year warranty from the date of purchase. (Warranty does not cover holes, punctures, tears or snags)
Chap options: Dan's froglegs (chaps) are constructed using an outer layer of stout material that is lined with very water repellent nylon to help stop any moisture that gets through the outer layer, plus they easily turn briars. The nylon goes all the way down to the lower ankle of the boot, providing the boots and your legs with protection from sharp sticks and briars. They are carefully made, then sewn and sealed to the boot of your choice. Froglegs have adjustable straps that fasten to your belt with a 3/4" plastic buckle. Snaps are provided at the top of the chap and boot so they can be worn while folded down.
- Heavyweight (Brush Buster) Chap: A tough, and long lasting chap made of 1000 denier Magnatuff fabric. Twice as thick as the lightweight chap and not as flexible. 100% waterproof
- Five Star Chap: Dan's best selling chap is made of the same nylon fabric as Dan's Rugged Wear clothing and the former Wick Outdoor Works. Lightweight, flexible, and just as tough as the heavyweight chap. 100% waterproof
- Snake Protector Chap: Heavyweight, three-ply chap tht provides reliable protection from snakes. 100% waterproof
Chap Sizing- if you have any questions about sizing, please give us a call
Measure around the largest part of your leg (where the top of the chap will be). Take this measurement over the pants you normally wear hunting. Please do not add or subtract from the measurement you get. Do not pull the tape tight or leave it loose. We will add two inches to the measurement to allow for proper fit. Select your measurement from the drop down box below.
Just supply the inseam of the pants you normally wear in the drop box below. We will subtract 3 inches to ensure proper length.