Garmin DriveTrack or Handheld Window MountGRM6088
Alert When Back in Stock
We will notify you when this product is back in stock
Make sure your Garmin DriveTrack is easily accessible and in plain sight at all times!
This handy window-mount unit has a suction-cup base with a locking clip and includes a mount clip that is compatible with the DriveTrack 70. It features a bendable, flexible arm that is just under 9 inches, so you can adjust your Garmin to the perfect position while hunting from your truck or while driving.
The ball-mount tip fits many Garmin products and the included MountClip is compatible with the DriveTrack. Just pop the MountClip onto the back of your DriveTrack for a safe and secure mount.
As an added feature, this Window Mount also accommodates the Astro 320, Astro 430, and Alpha 100 with the purchase of an optional MountClip-HH (sold separately). This additional MountClip allows you to easily switch between your tracking system handheld (Astro or Alpha) and your DriveTrack.
Made from sturdy, heavy-duty materials that are built to hold up to your roughest hunting conditions.
- Inlcuded MountClip fits DriveTrack
- Optional MountClip-HH fits the Garmin Astro 320, Astro 430, and Alpha 100 (sold separately)
- Arm measures just under 9 inches from the ball tip end to the base of the suction cup
- Arm is fully bendable and flexible, but stiff enough to maintains its position once you set it
- Locking suction-cup has superior "gripping" power and includes a release tab for easy removal
- Quality materials for long-lasting performance