Garmin DriveTrack or Handheld Window MountGRM2151
Make sure your Garmin DriveTrack is easily accessible and in plain sight at all times!
This handy window-mount unit has a suction-cup base with a locking clip and includes a mount clip that is compatible with the DriveTrack 70. It features a bendable, flexible arm that is just under 9 inches, so you can adjust your Garmin to the perfect position while hunting from your truck or while driving.
The ball-mount tip fits many Garmin products and the included MountClip is compatible with the DriveTrack. Just pop the MountClip onto the back of your DriveTrack for a safe and secure mount.
As an added feature, this Window Mount also accommodates the Astro 320, Astro 430, and Alpha 100 with the purchase of an optional MountClip-HH (sold separately). This additional MountClip allows you to easily switch between your tracking system handheld (Astro or Alpha) and your DriveTrack.
Made from sturdy, heavy-duty materials that are built to hold up to your roughest hunting conditions.
- Inlcuded MountClip fits DriveTrack
- Optional MountClip-HH fits the Garmin Astro 320, Astro 430, and Alpha 100 (sold separately)
- Arm measures just under 9 inches from the ball tip end to the base of the suction cup
- Arm is fully bendable and flexible, but stiff enough to maintains its position once you set it
- Locking suction-cup has superior "gripping" power and includes a release tab for easy removal
- Quality materials for long-lasting performance